When appearing in court, please do not wear shorts, thin strap tops, pajamas or swimsuits. And if you bring a hat or sunglasses, please take them off while you’re in court.
- No weapons are allowed in the court room.
- Cell phones, pagers and electronic devices must be silenced or turned off while in court.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the court room.
- Appropriate clothing must be worn in court.
- Children must be under the direct supervision of an adult and must behave while in court. If they are being disruptive you will be asked to leave the court room.