How do I get a water meter?

Water meters and services up to 2 inches are installed by the City. A service request must be submitted to the City Development Services Division located at:
226 S 5th Street
1st Floor
Klamath Falls, OR 97601

Fees must be paid and specific location information completed before City crews will be dispatched to install a water service and/or meter. Fees will vary depending on meter size. Should you have questions about fees, please contact the Engineering Division at 541-883-5368.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a water meter?
2. Do I need a backflow prevention device?
3. What minimum water pressure does the City provide?
4. What size is my meter?
5. Why is my water dirty?